Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Woman Kills Boyfriend By Sitting On His Face

When I first read the headline to this story I thought to myself, wow, I hope I go out that way.  That was until I saw the picture of the attacker and subsequent story..
"Mia Landingham had been drinking all day when she got into a fight with boyfriend Mikal Middleton-Bey at their Cleveland home. Landingham punched him in the face. Bey grabbed her. That's when she knocked him to the ground and sat on him...

At the time, she weighed in at a hefty 300 pounds. Bey, a mere 120 pounds, was fighting way out of his weight class. By the time she got off him, he wasn't breathing. He later died of asphyxiation."Source
I don't know what I find sadder funnier about this story, the fact that she killed him by sitting on his face, the fact that she was 300 lbs and her boyfriend was 120lbs, or the fact that he thought he could take down this beast  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment