Sunday, February 14, 2010

John Mayer's Body Is a Racist Wonderland

 

In a recent interview with Playboy, John Mayer had some interestingly weird comments to say about black people...annnnnnnd he compared his penis to a white supremacist
"John Mayer has apologised for using a racist epithet in a recent interview with Playboy magazine, after a number of prominent black musicians aired their disapproval. Mayer, 32, told an interviewer: "Someone asked me the other day, 'What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?' And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass.....
...When asked by the interviewer, "Do black women throw themselves at you?", Mayer responds: "I don't think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a fuckin' David Duke cock. I'm going to start dating separately from my dick."Source
I'm not to sure what this retard was thinking while this interview was going on...and I'm not to sure why he thinks he can walk in any "hood"; like poor inner city kids give two shits about any guy(any color) playing an acoustic guitar and would let a homo like that walk through...and on the penis comment, does that mean if he cock-slapped a black chick in the face it would be considered a hate crime?

No comments:

Post a Comment